100% refund if:
- A payment mistake of any kind has been made (for example, double payment, etc.). This case needs to be reported to us immediately. Please note that getting a 100% refund is possible within 45 days of the payment date and if you haven’t started answering the questionnaire.
- The forms were rejected by the court and the proof provided. Forms must be filed within 30 days from the moment they were prepared for you; you must contact us no later than 30 days after they were rejected.
70% refund if:
- Less than 25 questions from the questionnaire answered.
50% refund if:
- The questionnaire was accessed in full, but the forms were not prepared.
- Revision of your forms is not possible within 5 business days due to state’s requirements updates.
25% refund if:
- The forms are ready, but you and your spouse are staying together and the forms are no longer needed, and only if you haven’t downloaded anything from our website.
Please be aware that no refund option is available in the cases mentioned below:
- Extra services
- Subscription cannot be refunded if you accessed your account after the charge took place
- 120 days after the initial payment
- You decided to use another service or a lawyer
- You found out that your case is more complicated and you do not meet the qualification requirements on our website.
Limitation of Liability
When you access the divorceonlineutah.com, you may be asked by the Company to;
(i) give certain information for registration purposes;
(ii) to build a Website account that is specific to you (your divorceonlineutah.com Account). You are responsible for the all actions you undertake during use of your log in and password information. Please make all the necessary effort to keep safe your password. You are not to provide it to anyone whatsoever. No other person besides you is to be allowed to utilize your log in or password, directly or indirectly.
Should you disclose any of your log in or password information to another person, divorceonlineutah.com shall not be responsible for any problems suffered as a result.
(a) Qualification. The divorceonlineutah.com Installment Plan (the “Installment Plan”) is available as a purchase option for certain divorceonlineutah.com products priced at $100 or more.
(b) Billing. By opting into the Installment Plan, I am agreeing to make an initial payment (the “Initial Installment Payment”) immediately when I place my order. I hereby authorize divorceonlineutah.com to charge my credit card for additional installments on approximately, but not before, the first and second month anniversaries (each an “Installment Billing Date”) of the Initial Installment Payment or on the dates arranged with my authorization upon making my first payment. Each payment will be of the same amount, except that if the total purchase price does not divide evenly into equal parts or we agreed on custom amounts, my final installment payment will include all outstanding amounts. I understand that I may pay my outstanding balance at any time without incurring additional charges.
(c) Default. If my credit card is declined, I agree that divorceonlineutah.com may make up to five attempts to bill that card over a 30 day period. If I remain in default on the second payment when the third payment is due, I authorize divorceonlineutah.com to charge both the second and third payment amounts to my credit card. If three attempts to charge my card are unsuccessful and my account balance remains unpaid, I understand that divorceonlineutah.com may report information about my account to credit bureaus, and that late payments, missed payments, and other defaults may be reflected in my credit report. I understand that divorceonlineutah.com may accept late or partial payments, as well as payments that reflect “paid in full” or other restrictive endorsements, without limiting any of its rights under these Terms of Service.
(d) Notice of Automatic Billing. Divorceonlineutah.com may send a reminder email to the email address of record for my account before my Installment Billing Dates. I acknowledge and agree that this notice is provided as a courtesy only, and divorceonlineutah.com is not obligated or required to provide such notice. I acknowledge and agree that (i) my failure to read, (ii) my inability to receive, or (iii) the failure of divorceonlineutah.com to send the email does not create any liability on the part of divorceonlineutah.com or any third-party service provider.
(e) Disputed Charges. I understand that if I dispute a charge to my credit card, I should call the divorceonlineutah.com Customer Care Center immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and divorceonlineutah.com will investigate the matter.