Non-Personally Identifiable Information
All websites on the Internet collect non-personally identifiable information about their visitors. You are welcome to review the type of information DivorceOnlineUtah collects and how it is used in the following list:
1. User’s IP addresses to determine user’s approximate (not exact) location. This helps our service understand what kind of help can be offered to you depending on the state/country where you are currently at and gather statistics to administer our website better.
2. Browser and device information is collected to make sure our website is displayed in a way that would be convenient for you.
3. Browsing activity on our website is monitored to understand preferences of our visitors and information they might be looking to get. In a long run, this helps us to optimize our website to make sure each visitor finds what they have been searching for.
4. Information about the website you came here from is used to let us know how you have found us. Looking at such data, we understand what the best ways to find our website are and how we can help others find us.
Personally Identifiable Information
We will ask for your personally identifiable information only in cases when it is required to provide you with our services. Please note that this includes but is not limited to your and your spouse’s personal information as well as the information about your child(ren) if there are any.
If you do not feel comfortable entering certain data when ordering with us, you may choose to leave it out. As we offer a self-help tool and the results depend mostly on the information you provide, you confirm that you understand the implications of leaving it out. These are:
1. Getting documents that are filled out only with the information that you have indicated, meaning that some fields will be left blank.
2. Potentially not getting the full package of documents due to the lack of data provided to us.
DivorceOnlineUtah is not responsible for inaccuracies and implications occurring due to the provision of the insufficient amount of information by the customer.
DivorceOnlineUtah takes all the possible measures to ensure that any information you leave on our websites remains secure. We use SSL to protect all the data you provide us with along with the firewalls to protect company’s databases. We also encourage our customers to protect their personal information by choosing a strong password.
You are free to share your login details with other parties, such as your spouse, if you want to provide answers to questions together. If you realize that such an arrangement doesn’t work, feel free to change your password. DivorceOnlineUtah does not recommend sharing your login information with anyone unless you believe it won’t put the security of your personally identifying information at stake.
Your information will only be shared with third parties by our company if:
1. We are obliged to share it by law.
2. You have given us a permission to share it when purchasing certain services from our company.
Please note that DivorceOnlineUtah is not responsible for the results of your cooperation with third-party websites. We would ask you to check the clause below for more information on the matter.
DivorceOnlineUtah does not track your actions on third-party websites, which is why we do not respond to the do-not-track signals.
Children Under 13
DivorceOnlineUtah is not intended for the use by children under 13 years of age. We would ask you not to use this website or provide us with any personally identifiable information if you are under 13. If you are a parent or a guardian of such child and there is a chance they provided us with any information that can be used to personally identify them, please reach out to us through firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can promptly remove this data from our system.