Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. We are always reachable through email@example.com and will do our best to answer your questions as soon as possible.
All websites on the Internet collect non-personally-identifiable information about their visitors. You are welcome to review the type of information our Website collects and how it is used in the following list:
- User’s IP addresses to determine user’s approximate (not exact) location. This helps our Company understand what kind of help can be offered to you depending on the state/country where you are currently at and gather statistics to administer our Website better.
- Browser and device information is collected to make sure our Website is displayed in a way that would be convenient for you.
- Browsing activity on our Website is monitored to understand the preferences of our visitors and information they might be looking to get. In the long run, this helps us optimize our Website to make sure each visitor finds what they have been searching for.
- Information about the Website you came here from is used to let us know how you have found us.
Looking at such data, we understand what the best ways to find our Website are and how we can help others find us.
We will ask for your personally-identifiable information only in cases when it is required to provide you with our Services. Please note that this includes but is not limited to your and your spouse’s personal information as well as the information about your child(ren) if there are any.
If you do not feel comfortable entering certain data in the Questionnaire, you may choose to leave it out. As we offer a self-help tool, and the results depend mostly on the information you provide, you confirm that you understand the implications of leaving it out. These are:
- Getting Uncontested Divorce Forms that are filled out only with the information that you have indicated, meaning that some fields will be left blank.
- Potentially not getting all the necessary Uncontested Divorce Forms due to the lack of data provided to us.
Our Company is not responsible for inaccuracies and implications occurring due to the provision of the insufficient amount of information by the Customer.
Please note that you may choose not to provide us with any personally-identifiable information at all, as we only gather it with your consent. This would also imply that you choose not to use our Services. You are also free to stop using our Service at any time convenient for you. Please check our Terms and Conditions to learn more about the termination of cooperation.
Our Company takes all the possible measures to ensure that any information you leave on our websites remains secure. We use TLS 1.3 (Transport Layer Security) to protect all the data you provide us with along with the firewalls to protect Company’s databases. We also encourage our customers to protect their personal information by choosing a strong password.
You are free to share your login details with other parties, such as your spouse if you want to provide answers to questions together. If you realize that such an arrangement does not work, feel free to change your password. We do not recommend sharing your login information with anyone unless you believe it will not put the security of your personally-identifiable information at stake. It is entirely your decision, and we cannot be held liable for any resulting outcome.
Your information will only be shared with third parties by our Company if:
- We are obliged to share it by law.
- You have given us permission to share it when making a purchase on the Website, and we need to do it to fulfill your request.
Please note that our Company is not responsible for the results of your cooperation with third-party websites. We would ask you to check the clause below for more information on the matter.
The policies outlined herein as well as the Terms and Conditions on our Website do not match those of the third-party websites. Therefore, if you choose to cooperate with them, please make sure to read their policies. Our Company has no control over your interactions with such websites, and you are free to work with them at your own discretion.
Children Under 13
Our Website is not intended for people who are not of legal age and specifically for children under 13 years of age. We would ask you not to use this Website or provide us with any personally-identifiable information if you are under 13. If you are a parent or a guardian of such a child and there is a chance they provided us with any information that can be used to personally identify them, please reach out to us through firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can promptly remove this data from our system.
Do Not Track
We do not respond to the “Do Not Track” requests as some of the essential services that we use, such as Google products, do not honor this request.
Nevada and California Laws
If you are browsing this Website from Nevada or California, please note that:
- We do not respond to “do not sell” requests as we DO NOT sell the information you provide us with.
- We request that you leave your personally-identifiable information on our Website only to provide you with a Service or Extra that you have requested.
- The type of information we will ask you to provide will be specific to your divorce case and each party involved in it. Such information might include full names, maiden names, contact details, addresses, personal identification numbers, dates of birth, employment information, contact details of employees, insurance information, list of all sources of income and income values, as well as descriptions and values of your assets and debts.
- We will pass information to third parties only with your authorization and in cases where it is required to provide you with a Service or Extra that you have requested or by law.
- You may enter, edit, and remove any information from your Account yourself except for the email address you use to Access the Account granted that you have Access. You may request that a Company representative does it and/or edits your email address by contacting us through email@example.com.