Every couple planning on getting divorced any time soon cannot imagine how much a whole divorce process will cost them in the long run. Truth be told, divorce-related expenses may be sky-high, especially when it comes to a highly contested case. To reduce the related costs, spouses may choose to have an uncontested case and file their paperwork themselves.
If you believe that you and your spouse can resolve your issues out of court, and the very thought of preparing your divorce packet yourself doesn’t scare you, you can deal with your paperwork yourself and thereby save a lot on attorney’s fees. Lucky for you, you don’t have to go anywhere to get those blanks in Utah. Free do it yourself divorce forms are readily available on our website, so you can get the necessary blanks required for your specific case right away. All you have to do is download, fill out, and print the ready-to-file documents.
Utah Divorce Forms PDF
Finding UT divorce papers in pdf format is only the first step as you should also find out which ones suit your case, how to fill out the chosen forms correctly, and what to do with each one next. Searching for that info and studying it to file successfully will take too much time that you probably don’t have. Therefore, we are always here to help you with your paperwork at a reasonable price.
We are ready to land our customers a helping hand if they don’t know what divorce documents in pdf format they need to download, how to prepare their divorce application forms, or if they have any other trouble dealing with their paperwork for a marriage dissolution.
- Complaint for Divorce (Without Children)
- Acceptance of Service, Waiver & Consent
- State of Utah – Dept of Health Certificate of Divorce (Vital Statistics Sheet)
- Acceptance of Service
- Cover Sheet for Civil Actions (Domestic Relations Only)
- Child Support Obligation Worksheet (Joint Physical Custody)
- Proof of Service by Mail
- Affidavit of Jurisdiction & Grounds for Divorce
- Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law
- Income Verification & Statement of Compliance with Child Support Guidelines
- Utah District Court Cover Sheet for All Civil Actions Except Probate Cases
If you decide to cooperate with us, be ready to answer a few simple questions and wait until we prepare your paperwork following the provided replies. 100% customer satisfaction or full refund is guaranteed!