Terms and Conditions
100% refund if:
- A payment mistake of any kind has occurred (for example, double payment, etc.). This case needs to be reported to us immediately. Please note that getting a 100% refund is possible within 45 days of the payment date and if you haven’t started providing answers to the questionnaire.
- The forms were rejected by the court and the proof was provided. Forms must be filed within 30 days from the moment they were prepared for you; you must contact us no later than 30 days after they were rejected. If the forms were rejected because of the inaccuracies in or the lack of information provided by you to our company when answering the questions in the questionnaire, the refund cannot be provided.
70% refund if:
- Less than 25 questions from the questionnaire were answered.
50% refund if:
- The questionnaire was accessed in full, but the forms were not prepared.
- The revision of your forms is not possible within 5 business days due to state’s requirements updates.
25% refund if:
- The forms are ready but you and your spouse are staying together and the forms are no longer needed. The 25% refund can only be provided if you haven’t downloaded anything from our website.
Please be aware that no refund options are available in the cases mentioned below:
- If you purchased any extras or additional services, no refund can be provided for them.
- If you forgot to apply a discount or a promo code, the sum for it cannot be refunded.
- Subscription cannot be refunded if you accessed your account after the charge took place.
- 120 days have passed after the initial payment.
- You decided to use another service or a lawyer.
- You found out that your case is more complicated and you do not meet the qualification requirements on our website.
Limitation of Liability
When you access onlinedivorcecalifornia.com, you may be asked by the Company to:
(i) give certain information for registration purposes;
(ii) create a Website account that is specific to you (your onlinedivorcecalifornia.com account).
(a) Qualification. The divorceonlineutah.com Installment Plan (the “Installment Plan”) is available as a purchase option for certain divorceonlineutah.com products priced at $100 or more.
(b) Billing. By opting into the Installment Plan, you are agreeing to make an initial payment (the “Initial Installment Payment”) immediately when you place the order. You hereby authorize divorceonlineutah.com to charge your credit card for additional installments on approximately, but not before, the first- and second-month anniversaries (each an “Installment Billing Date”) of the Initial Installment Payment or on the dates arranged with your authorization upon making your first payment. Each payment will be of the same amount, except if the total purchase price is divided evenly into equal parts or we agreed on custom amounts, your final installment payment will include all outstanding amounts. You understand that you may pay your outstanding balance at any time without incurring additional charges.
(c) Default. If your credit card is declined, you agree that divorceonlineutah.com may make up to five attempts to bill that card over a 30-day period. If you remain in default on the second payment when the third payment is due, you authorize divorceonlineutah.com to charge both the second and third payment amounts to your credit card. If three attempts to charge your card are unsuccessful and your account balance remains unpaid, you understand that divorceonlineutah.com may report information about your account to credit bureaus, and that late payments, missed payments, and other defaults may be reflected in your credit report. You understand that divorceonlineutah.com may accept late or partial payments, as well as payments that reflect “paid in full” or other restrictive endorsements, without limiting any of its rights under these Terms of Service.
(d) Notice of Automatic Billing. Divorceonlineutah.com may send a reminder email to the email address indicated by you during the registration before your Installment Billing Dates. You acknowledge and agree that this notice is provided as a courtesy only, and divorceonlineutah.com is not obligated or required to provide such notice. You acknowledge and agree that (i) the failure to read, (ii) the inability to receive, or (iii) the failure of divorceonlineutah.com to send the email does not create any liability on the part of divorceonlineutah.com or any third-party service provider.
(e) Disputed Charges. You understand that if you dispute a charge to your credit card, you should contact the divorceonlineutah.com Customer Care Center immediately via firstname.lastname@example.org and divorceonlineutah.com will investigate the matter.